Team oZi Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Lie To Me Book Paul Ekman Download

Répondre au sujet    Team oZi Index du Forum » Team oZi » contact Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
elidawn

Masculin

Message Lie To Me Book Paul Ekman Download Répondre en citant

Lie To Me Book Paul Ekman Download > bit.ly/2baNfy9

77e3b7fffc
Ekman..has..written..about...LIE....TO....ME....is....the....compelling....drama....(now....in....its....third....series)....inspired....by....the....scientific....discoveries....of....aDr....Paul....Ekmanwho....can....read....clues....embedded....in....the....human....face,....body....and....voice....to....expose....the....truth....and....lies....in....criminal....investigations.....The....organisation....'Paul....Ekman....International....PLC'....has....been....established....and....approved....by....Dr....Ekman....to....deliver....training....in....deception....detection....and....emotional....awareness....skills.....It's...also...a...very...bizarre...place...to...work,...because...the...entire...team...is...adept...at...reading...facial...expressions,...microexpressions,...which...are...the,...again,...the...leakage...of...hidden...emotion...of...what...you're...actually...feeling....You...will...see...voice...stress...analysis...in...addition...to...speech...analysis...and...analysis...of...body...movements,...body...language...and...the...work...of...recognizing...facial...expressions,...microexpressions....

Baum:....Well,....I'd....been....doing....a....lot....of....writing....about....lying,....lies....in....family....life,....lies....in....political....life,....and....I....started....to....do....some....research....into....the....science....of....lying....and....I....very....quickly....came....across....Paul's....work.....Baum:...Yes....So,....you'll....actually....see....the....stuff....that....we're....making....up....and....the....stuff....that....is....real.....Ekman....is....the....scientific....consultant....for....the....show....and....he'll....be....with....us....all....year.....And..then..you..will..see..the..body..language..(leakage),..which..is..called..a..one-sided..shoulder..shrug,..which..is..a..squelched..shoulder..shrug,..that..says..that..I..have..absolutely..no..confidence..in..what..I..just..said..and..I..was..lying...I....know....he's....dived....head....first....into....all....of....the....research....for....the....show....and....I....know....that....he's....particularly....interested....as....a....father....in....the....implacability....of....this....research....to....kids.As....a....father....he....is....very....interested....in....why....kids....lie,....which....is....a....whole....area....of....research....that....Dr.....What's...the...tone...of...the...series?....So..does..Tim's..character..get..into..layered..voice..analysis..and..real..nitty-gritty..elements..of..the..science..of..this..in..the..series?...You...know...what?...It's...weird....He..came,..in..fact,..to..the..location..where..I..am..at..now,..which..is..a..juvenile..prison..that's..been..shut..down,..which..we..use...

love by the numbers ebook downloadking kong theory epub downloadmortal instruments book 1 epub downloadeight amazing engineering stories mobi download booksyellow star jennifer roy epub downloadle petit prince pdf ebook downloadwordpress theme development tutorial ebook downloadrafael chirbes en la orilla epub downloadboy meets girl joshua harris ebook downloadebook bahasa indonesia download 3gp

Sam 20 Aoû - 05:41 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 20 Aoû - 05:41 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team oZi Index du Forum » Team oZi » contact Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation