Team oZi Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
League Of Legends Gameplay 1080p Or 1080i

Répondre au sujet    Team oZi Index du Forum » Team oZi » informations Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
elidawn

Masculin

Message League Of Legends Gameplay 1080p Or 1080i Répondre en citant

League Of Legends Gameplay 1080p Or 1080i > bit.ly/2jTsCJC

6e8412f8ec
No...surprise,...since...there...are...fewer...pixels,...right?...But...the...difference...isnt...drastic....Both..consoles..have..built-in..upscaling..processes,or..developers..can..bypass..those..features..and..use..their..own..custom..upscaling..if..they..wish....Error:.500..Algo.sali.hextcnicamente.mal..PS4..will..have..better..performing..games..for..the..entire..generation..as..it..has..more..powerful..hardware,..you..cant..overcome..a..hardware..gap..with..better..drivers/SDKs...Screen..resolution..alone..does..not..tell..the..whole..story...More...to...the...point,...the...extra...pixels...in...the...1080...image...no...longer...seem...to...make...any...difference....Basically.whenever.a.game.actually.starts.i.get.a.mode.not.supported.error.because.the.game.switches.to.some.other.resolution..

Halo.Reach.ran.at.720,.with.far.more.texture.detail,.but.the.frame.rate.suffered.as.a.result..Yes,...3rd...party...games...on...PS4...and...Xbox...One...share...texture...data,...but...they...are...not...identical....Shotcha..(mattshotcha)..says:..May..12,..2014..at..12:42..pm..Excellent..article..and..yeah..you..nailed..it...If..you..look..really..closely..you..might..notice..that..the..black..lines..around..each..building..are..slightly..sharper..in..the..1080..version,..but..it..isnt..nearly..as..noticeable..as..the..blurry..textures.Once..again,..we..can..see..that..labeling..a..game..1080p..does..not..tell..us..everything..we..need..to..know...Thanks...to...the...lack...of...color...range...and...depth,...neither...image...looks...very...good....If..theyre..both..running..at..the..same..resolution..the..Xbox..version..will..have..lower..framerate..and/or..visual..effects,..or..the..PS4..hardware..isnt..being..pushed...There..are..differences..in..contrast..ratios,..color..depths,..and..possibly..anti-aliasing..in..Tomb..Raider..(not..totally..sure..on..that..last..one)...%d.bloggers.like.this:..

microsoft lifecam studio 1080p test imagesnew hindi videos songs hd 1080p 2014 chevydoes espn broadcast in 1080plily labeau 720p parody scoobyroku 2 plex 1080p wallpaperstv 42 lcd philips 42pfl3007d full hd 1080ptraxdata multimedia station 1080p update chromecaptain america the winter soldier trailer 2 1080i vs 1080phigh definition 1080p tamil video songsxbox 360 black screen 1080p 3d

Mar 17 Jan - 10:48 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 17 Jan - 10:48 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Team oZi Index du Forum » Team oZi » informations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation